How can we help you?
Virtua Physiotherapy is an online service allowing all individuals to access assessment and treatments in the field of orthopedics and rehabilitation. We are helping our clients by guiding them to their optimal health, recovery and well-being remotely.
Our team of clinicians are highly experienced in assessing, diagnosing and treating a multitude of musculoskeletal and orthopedic conditions. With a thorough history taking and assessment, an experienced clinician will be able to accurately diagnose via phone, in person or online.
Benefits of Virtual Physio
- Convenient – giving you the opportunity to access rehabilitation services in the comfort of your own home or office.
- Flexibility – flexible clinic hours to help you work around your home, your families and work schedules.
- Accessibility – the ability to access quality rehabilitation services to anyone, anywhere in the world.
- Highly Effective – studies show the positive outcomes and high patient satisfaction with their telerehabilitation program.
- Affordability – a majority of the insurance providers cover the Virtual Physiotherapy service
How does it work?
Step 1: Book a Virtual Physio appointment via email, phone or our Contact Us page on our website.
Step 2: Our Clinic Administrator will contact you regarding an appointment time and creating your patient profile.
Step 3: You’ll receive an email from our Online Platform regarding your appointment time and instructions on how to prepare. It will also include both a Virtual Physio and Direct Billing Consent Form (if applicable) and other relevant instructions.
Step 4: The online assessment is completed between you and our clinician just as an in-clinic assessment would occur.
Step 5: A clinical diagnostic report will be created and provided to you (within 48 hours) outlining the diagnosis, self management strategies and a customized treatment program with online app access.
Step 6: You will receive ongoing email support & correspondence from your physiotherapist and follow up appointments as outlined in your diagnostic report.
What do you Receive?
- Clinical Diagnosis Report
- Self Management Strategies
- Customized Treatment Program
- Access to Online Exercise App & Educational Videos
- Rehabilitation Equipment Purchase Guidance
- Support & Correspondence with Your Physiotherapist
- Follow Up Appointments